It’s human nature to want something for nothing. Regardless of what it is or where you are, if someone offers you something for free, we often feel we have to take it. Why? Well, because we know that it’s hard to get anything in life and, more importantly, we see it as an offer we can’t refuse because people rarely give something away.
For example, how many times have you been shopping at your local supermarket and seen a “buy one, get one free offer” and made the purchase even though you didn’t need those particular items? Similarly, how many times have walked past the deli counter in the same supermarket and taken a free sample of the latest cheese, even though you’re not really into cheese?
The temptation to get something extra for our time or investment is one we often can’t resist and in the bitcoin casino world there are plenty of offers designed to satisfy this human need. One of the most tempting is the bitcoin casino no deposit bonus. It’s called like this because it doesn’t require you to make a deposit. These deals can take a number of forms, but the result is generally the same: you get something for nothing.
Of course, we’re often told that nothing in this life comes for free and, to some extent, that’s true in the online casino world. However, the fact remains that there are plenty of ways for you to earn some extra bitcoins and prizes without having to make a deposit when you join us.
Naturally, to make sure that you know where the best deals are and, more importantly, so you don’t make a mistake and lose out on some cash, we’ve made a handy guide. Over the next few paragraphs, we’ll not only tell you exactly what a no deposit bonus is and what it looks like, we’ll highlight some of the common traps you need to avoid when picking up a freebie.
Comparing Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Before we talk about no deposit bonuses, it’s worth spending a little bit of time talking about bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses in general. When you visit our little corner of the Internet, one of the first things you’ll notice is that our promotions page is full of offers. Designed to reward loyal players and give you a bit more for your time online, these bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses typically come in two main forms: deposit and no deposit.
In simple terms, a deposit bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is one that’s only handed out after you make a deposit, while a no deposit bonus requires some other form of action. However, when you look at each more closely, you see there are different forms of bonuses inside each type.
Deposit Bonus = These bonuses are credited to your account after you’ve either enabled a bitcoin casino no deposit bonus or entered a special code at the time of making a deposit. Another point to note is that deposit bonuses often have a multiplier. This basically means that the size of your bonus is determined by the amount of money you deposit. Here at VegasCasino, we’ve got three main deposit bonuses on offer:
- Welcome Bonus – worth up to 1,000 mBTC, this bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is given to you when you make your first ever deposit and uses a 100% multiplier. For example, if you deposited 500 mBTC, you’d receive an extra 500 mBTC in bonus credits.
- Second Deposit Bonus – again, this offer is worth up to 1,000 mBTC, but this time it’s given to you when you make your second deposit. With this deal, we’ll offer you a 50% multiplier which means a 500 mBTC deposit will earn you a 250 mBTC bonus.
- Reload Bonus – After claiming the above bonuses, you’ll then be entitled to a reload bonus for life. This means that you’ll get 25% on top of every deposit you make up to a value of 1,000 mBTC. So, if you made four deposits of 100 mBTC in a month, you’d earn an extra 100 mBTC in bonus cash.
No Deposit Bitcoin Bonus = In contrast to the above, no deposit bitcoin bonuses are given to you when you don’t make a deposit. Aside from this difference, bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses are usually fixed to a certain amount, so instead of the amount you get being based on a multiplier, the deal will be: do X and get X back. In some ways, these deals are better for the average player because you don’t have to worry about making a deposit you can’t afford in order to claim the maximum bonus.
Common bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses include:
- Welcome Offer – used as a way to encourage you to sign up, this type of deal will give you a fixed amount for registering with a site. For example, if we were to offer you a no deposit welcome bonus, we might say: “Join today and we’ll give you 50 mBTC and 10 free slot spins”. To claim these rewards, all you’d have to do is fill in our registration form and wait.
- New Game Offer – Whenever a new bitcoin casino game hits the market, it’s often a good time to find a bitcoin casino no deposit bonus. Because developers and operators want you to test out their latest product, you can often get a few free plays or some bitcoins to use at the table/slot for completing a simple task. Although the “task” will differ from deal to deal, it will usually involve betting some money in a different game or earning a certain amount of loyalty points.
- VIP Bonuses – Once you attain VIP status, it’s common to receive various no deposit bonuses. One example of this is the birthday present. Anyone that achieves VIP status can get an extra reward on their birthday across a variety of games. Here at VegasCasino, we take things a step further by inviting all our VIPs to take part in monthly promotions which all give away varying amounts of bitcoins.
How to Get Something for Nothing
At this point you probably don’t need us to tell you how to pick up a bitcoin casino no deposit bonus. As you can see from the breakdown above, one type of deal requires you to make a deposit, while the other involves some sort of act. However, for the sake of clarity and so you can see a potential offer in action, here’s how you’d claim a no deposit welcome bitcoin casino no deposit bonus at VegasCasino:
- Visit our homepage at vegascasino.io to check out our latest offers.
- If you’re a new player and notice we have a no deposit deal on, first click on the link to find out how you can get the deal. In this instance, let’s say you can get 50 mBTC free when you sign up.
- After you’ve understood the main points of the bitcoin casino no deposit bonus, click the Register button in the top right of the page and wait for the pop-up window to appear before entering the following details:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Referral (if applicable)
- Once you’ve completed the registration form, check the box at the bottom of the pop-up to confirm you’re over 18 and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Finally, click the Sign Up Now button and log into your account.
In most cases, your 50 mBTC bitcoin casino no deposit bonus will be credited to your account instantly; however, it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear in your balance. If it takes any longer to receive your funds then it’s usually worth contacting our support team to find out if there’s been a problem.
At this point it’s worth mentioning that no deposit deals aren’t always available and it might be the case that you’re reading this now and we don’t have a live offer. But this doesn’t mean there won’t ever be an offer out there for you. In fact, because we update our promotions page on a regular basis, you may find that you’re eligible for a new no deposit reward once you’re a registered customer.
Don’t Abuse the System!
While the process of earning a bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is simple, there’s always a chance something could go wrong. In fact, if you look back at the above section you’ll notice that we urge you to contact support if you’ve not received a bonus within a certain amount of time. One of the reasons you may not get your reward as expected is because you’ve overlooked one of the rules connected to it.
All bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses will have a series of conditions attached to them in order to protect you and us. Now, we know that 99.99% of players out there are honest and any mistakes will be unintentional. Unfortunately, some players aren’t so genuine and will try to profit in a situation where they’re not entitled to. So you should know that if you’ve deliberately tried to break the rules and deceive us to get a bonus, we can suspend your account.
Before you start to panic and think that you might be in danger of breaking the rules, let us reassure you that there aren’t many conditions you need to follow. In fact, if you want to be 100% sure you’re within the guidelines to get a bonus, you should read the T&Cs on our site (you’ll find them below each offer). For now, however, the following points are the main ones you need to keep in mind before you start bonus hunting:
One Bonus Per Household – To stop people claiming multiple bonuses, we log your IP address and cut you off after one. Although you might live in a shared house, we can’t differentiate between individuals at an address, so you can only claim one bonus per household.
There’s a Time Limit – Although we try to be as generous as possible, we can’t let you hold onto a bonus forever. For a no deposit bonus we typically give you seven days to use it before it expires. Any unused credits will simply be lost.
Set Bonuses for Set Games – When we give you a no deposit bonus it’s often designed for a specific game or games. If you try to use your free credits somewhere else in our site, they’ll either not work or we’ll simply see this as an abuse of the system and take the credits from you.
Remember: It’s Not Completely Free
Providing you can follow the simple rules above, picking up a bitcoin no deposit bonus will be easy. However, before we leave you to get stuck into our latest deals, it’s worth remembering that “free” doesn’t mean 100% free. Although we’re generous enough to give you something for nothing, we can’t simply give away all our money. What we can do is give you something for free and then ask for a little bit of something in return. With this in mind, you’ll often have to meet certain betting requirements if you win any money from your no deposit bonus.
For example, if you received the 50 mBTC that we talked about earlier, went off and played blackjack and won 100 mBTC using your free credits, we’d expect you to earn that win. In simple terms, if you won 100 mBTC from your bonus, you’d have to stake some of your own money (usually 35X your win) before you could withdraw it.
By putting this system in place, we’re not only able to ensure we don’t go broke, but that we can continue offering deals in the future. No deposit bitcoin bonuses are all about balance and here at VegasCasino we try to balance our needs with your desires to ensure everyone gets something extra and walks away happy.